- Name :Sade
- Meaning :Honor bestowes the crown
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Sade
- Raymondcouncil, protection,protect, attorney,raymond how a young man name is pronounced ray-to-mouth. it is of old german origin, and the importance of raymond is "protecting hands". the old german name used in the middle ages and in the 19th century. saint raymond (13. century) was a journalist, a saint. also the name of an 11th century account, as the crusaders ' leader of the first crusade. see also rainer and redmond. author raymond chandler, actor raymond massey, raymond burr.,sage advice, from protection consulting,wise, and protective
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- BalianIt mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century., It mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century.
- Baldwinbaldwin as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of baldwin is "bold, brave friend". it was adopted by the normans introduced and the uk. in the middle ages it was very common, and gave rise to surnames. has been through the normans, crusaders, baldwin of boulogne, became the first king of jerusalem, in the year 1100. in addition, some families in england in the 17th century, but in modern times usually has a transferred use of the surname in place of direct revival of the norman name. baudoin is a real name in belgium. the author james baldwin.,fat friend
- SurayyaProsperous, Light, Brilliant, The name of the Pleaisades, the group of seven stars of Thaurus constellation
- Almanzoalmanzo as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of almanzo is "precious man". surname. known from the "little house" books: almanzo wilder tells laura that a distant english ancestors had saved during the crusades from an arab called the manzoor. "changed after a time in england, but i don't think there is any possibility to improve a lot." it appears in front of hundreds of years, the parents of the fantasy of possibilities for your name.,the winner
- Folasadefolasade as a girl's name is of yoruban and african descent and the importance of folasade is "honor confers a crown".
- Florinethe name florine is a girl name . this rare and archaic name french is a little too close to chlorine for our tastes. despite its floral origin, florine has a warrior of the story - florine of burgundy was a french woman by the crusaders, he fought in the battles at her husband's side and he died after suffering, fight with seven arrows in your chest.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name