- Name :Sabi
- Meaning :A leading scholar of his time, Especially for the Hadith, Sweet, Sabine, A young girl
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :2
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Sathabisham (Go, Sa, Si, Su, S, See)
Similar Names For Sabi
- SabiqAnother name of God, Primary, First, One who races others and competes with them in doing good deeds
- Savinathe name savina is a girl name of russian origin. saint savina of milan gave comfort to the prisoners. his name is a variation of the latin sabina, in the sabine people. it is not totally unknown, in the united states, were 25 baby girls the name of la savina, in the last year, and less than 100 name of sabina. savina and sabina, inevitably, to be confused with sabrina, that is a lot more popular.
- Quirinusthe name quirino is a name of children . quirinus is the roman god of thunder and lightning, that some believed that the sabine god of war. although this is a fascinating and distinctive names classic, it might also cause, middle school tease of one.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name