- Name :Rung
- Meaning :Color, Colorful, Symbolises Joy and happiness, Vibrant and Colorful person
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Rung
- Gracecharming,elegant and graceful woman,grace how to a girl's name is pronounced grayce. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of grace, the grace, the blessing." of grâtia. a virtue name that you entered, by the puritans, in reference to the grace of god. has the same meaning as anna and hannah, and can be used as a variation of this. in ireland, it is like a anglisierung of grainne. greek mythology: the three graces were goddesses of nature: aglaia (brilliance), thalia (flowering), and euphrosyne (joy). the actress and princess grace kelly; singer grace jones; choreographer graciela daniele.,to please
- Morrisbrunette,dark-skinned, dark-skinned person,arab,morris how to a girl's name is pronounced mor-iss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of morris is the "dark-skinned, moorish". anglisierung of maurice. the choreographer mark morris.
- Gregorawake or cheerfully,gregory as a name of children of scottish and greek origin. scottish form of gregory, and a anglisierung of gaelic griogair, the origin of the highland surname macgregor.,watchful, guardian
- Herculesthe glory of hera hera glory,hercules, as a young man by the name is pronounced herk-yoo-lees. it is of greek origin, and the importance of hercule is "hera' s glory". mythology: the greek hero hercules, son of zeus, who possessed an extraordinary strength. has been in use since the 16th century, and in scotland it has been used as a anglisierung of the gaelic name athairne and the norse hacon. the name has been used by at least two saints, but perhaps best known for agatha christie's fictional belgian detective and spiritual hercule poirot.
- Pippahorse lovers,pippa as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of pippa is "lover of horses". diminutive of philippa. it was popular in the 19th century of brünierungen set' poem, "pippa goes" (1841), in which the name of the heroine, who works in an italian silk mill. the name is not, however, in italy, and is the most british of use. the name was also used to a carefree and joyful character, in the year 2009 in the film "the private lives of pippa lee".
- Learyherder,the guardian of the calves,leary as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of the'leary is "ariel". anglisierung of the gaelic "laoghaire". comedian denis leary.
- Merrickthe glory, the dominion,the glory, the power,merrick as a girl's name is pronounced mare-ick. anglisierung the welsh variant of maurice. theatre producer david merrick.,powerful and famous
- Ricethe rice as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of rice is "enthusiasm". anglisierung of rhys. also a respelling of the german name of rice, eventually, with the meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver", or "dweller in the brush". football player jerry rice. also the form of reece.
- Vevinasweet lady,vevina as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of vevina is sweet lady. anglisierung of the gaelic words for the name of bevan bevin or.
- Craddockcraddock, as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of craddock is "love". anglisierung the welsh name, often the surname.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name