- Name :rosalind
- Meaning :sensitive horse,soft horse (also "pretty rose"),pretty rose,rosalind as a girl's name is pronounced rah-za-lind. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rosalind is "gentle horse". possibly of 16 century, the poetics of the creation of spencer's, which has the meaning of "beautiful rose". using as name from the century of mid-19th century. first lady rosalynn carter, the actress rosalind russell. also the shape of the rose.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For rosalind
- Rosalynsensitive horse,rosalyn as a girl's name. the combination of rose and lynn (spanish) "pretty". a modern variant of rosalind. first lady rosalynn carter.
- Roselaineroselaine as a little girl, name in english and latin, the origin and meaning of roselaine is "pink". flower of name. possibly, rosalind, or rowena.
- Rozarose petals,pink as a girl's name is very gross payments. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the garden is "rose". variant of color of rose and pink. the-z - spelling reflects the french, slavic, or jewish influence. see also rosalie, rosalind, and roseanne.
- Rosalinethe name rosaline is a girl name . rosaline, clearly, that may be a rhyme with me or my, in their last syllable, a more profound, more rich genealogy of what that looks like. rosaline has been used two times, of shakespeare, and also in the poetry of edmund spencer. while we prefer the sound rosalind or rosamund, rosaline deserves another modern look.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name