- Name :Romeo
- Meaning :One who has made a pilgrimage to rome, A settler, a wayfarer to Rome
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Swati (Ru, Re, Ro, Ta, Roo)
Similar Names For Romeo
- CapuletAn Italian surname, made famous in Romeo and Juliet, An Italian surname, made famous in Romeo and Juliet
- Romearomea as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of romea is "citizen of rome". female romeo.
- Borromeothe name of borromeo is a boy's name of italian origin. a rare belongs to saint ' s name -- saint charles borromeo is the patron saint of apple orchards and stomach diseases. romeo would be best.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name