- Name :rolf
- Meaning :famous lobo,the legendary wolf,rolf as the name of children german origin and meaning of rolf is "famous wolf". variant of rudolph. used once in a while, in the scandinavian countries. also the shape of ralph.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For rolf
- Ralphas smart as a wolf,ralph w how to a girl's name is pronounced ralf, rafe. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ralph is "wolf counselor". the wolf is an animal with a reputation as a shrewd. rolf is a german form. the poet ralph waldo emerson; consumer protection activist ralph nader; actor ralph fiennes, ralph macchio.,wolf council-the wolf-attorney
- Rollothe famous wolf of prestige,the wolf,el estor, as a boy's name. the variant of roland, sometimes, in continental europe. author rollo may. also in the form of the count. also the shape of errol. also the shape of the rolf. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf
- Bermudathe name of bermuda is a girl name . maybe if they spent their honey moon there. we have to say. bermuda, in the 17th century, as bermuda-rolfe.
- Trilbyof thorolf's farm,trilby, as a baby girl name. name literary coined in the 20th century. twenty-first century: trilby, the protagonist of the novel and the theater, which was a great singer. the name, therefore, can be referred to the member-triune. a felt hat is a soft felt hat with a battered crown.
- RolfeGermanic - Famous Wolf; Legendary wolf; Wise and Strong; A variant of Ralph, Germanic - Famous Wolf, Legendary wolf, Wise and Strong, A variant of Ralph
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name