- Name :Rojan
- Meaning :Kurdish word for daily
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Rojan
- Ajaxajax boys of his name is of greek origin. greek mythology: the names of the two heroes of the trojan war, narrated by homer, the iliad". ajax telamonius, or ajax the great, was a legendary king of salamis. ajax oileus, or ajax the younger, was a legendary king of lokris.,of the earth,mighty eagle
- Pariscrafty,paris, france,paris, as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name in paris) is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. name of the greek mythology. space name: paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. socialite paris hilton.,paris as a boy's name (also used regularly more than the girls's name paris), is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. greek mythology: paris was the young and beautiful prince of troy whose love affair with helen, causing the trojan war. paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. see also parrish.,the tribe of the parisii, professionals, artisans
- Achillesachilles as a name of children, which is pronounced a-kill-eez. it is of greek origin. of achilleus. mythology: the name of the hero of the trojan war, celebrated in homer ' s of the "iliad", famous for its value and beauty male. he was invulnerable, after which he was dipped in the river styx by his mother, the nymph thetis. she stopped, however, the heel, was his weak point: the ending of "achilles' heel". also a holy name.,pain,warrior
- Ilianabright,of ilium, or troy,iliana as a girl's name is pronounced ee-lee-ahn-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of iliana is "trojan". the poetic name for the ancient city of troy, was "ilion". ileanna was the architect of the royal family. see also liana. the actress illeana douglas, the granddaughter of actors melvyn douglas. also the form of aileen. also the form of eileen. also the form of ilana.,ray of light, the personification of beauty
- AeneasPraise or a praiseworthy, a hero from Trojan war, Praise or a praiseworthy, a hero from Trojan war
- Nestornestor as a boy's name is pronounced nes-to-door. it is of greek origin, and the importance of nestor is "traveler". possibly, "return home". both meanings are proportional to the old, but strong, king of pylos, a character of homer, the iliad, the missing, after the trojan war, ready, so he could return to his home in greece. he was a wise ruler, who always called for counseling.,anyone who arrives at the home,traveller, voyager,traveller
- Agamemnonagamemnon, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the meaning of agamemnon is "working slowly". greek mythology: a mighty warrior and hero, he commanded the greeks in the siege of troy. in the typical tragedy of greek myth, his daughter iphigenia was sacrificed before the trojan war, and when he came home from the war, his wife klytämnestra killed him.,decided and firm,very firm
- Orestesof the mountain,mountain dweller,orestes, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the meaning of orestes is "mountain". greek mythology: orestes, son of agamemnon, king of argos, and the conqueror greek of troy. orestes was commanded by the god apollo to avenge the death of his father, but he committed the crime of the muttermord. after the king's return from the trojan war, was murdered by his wife klytämnestra and her lover, aegisth. orestes appears in eight of the classic greek tragedies.
- Iphigeniaborn strong,born to be strong, how as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the iphigenia is a victim". greek mythology: the daughter of agamemnon. his father sacrificed his advantage to win in the trojan war, although in most versions of the story, is saved from artemis. there are pieces, inspired by this history.,the royal birth
- Anatoliathe anatolian peninsula, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of anatolia "break of day". a region of turkey, where the ancient city of troy, the site of the legendary trojan war was.
- Rupheothe name rupheo is a name of children . virgil's aenid, ripheus is the "most fair" of all the trojans. dies in defense of troy. dante and boccaccio in the hero. chaucer calls it rupheo, a possibility, with a spirit of sound. in the year 1991 is peter pan-inspired hook, rufio was the leader of the lost boys.
- Antenorantenor, as young is the name of spanish and greek origin, and the meaning of antenor is "warrior, the antagonist". a trojan horse of homer, the iliad". the name in spanish-speaking countries. south american silver bankers antenor patiño.
- AchillesThe body of grief, Mythological hero from Trojan war, The body of grief, Mythological hero from Trojan war
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name