- Name :Rishab
- Meaning :Morality, Superior, Excellent, A musical note, Bull, A person of superior morality
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :3
- Syllables :3.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Rishab
- AkshitPermanent, Can not be broken easily, Secure, Saved, Guarded, Permanent, Imperishable, one which will be there forever, Immortal Being
- AksharaLetters, Goddess Saraswati, Letter, Syllable, Sound, Unalterable, Not perishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, Name of Lord Brahma
- AkshathOne who cannot be injured, Rice offered to deity in Hindu Pooja, Indestructible, Indestructible, One who cannot be destroyed, Imperishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AmitInfinite, Unique, Incomparable Lord, Indestructible, Imperishable, Great, Endless, Boundless, Name of Lord Ganesha, the one with immeasurable and limitless power
- AchyutImperishable, A name of Lord Vishnu, Indestructible, Imperishable, one of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AchyuthLord Vishnu, Imperishable, Indestructible, Immovable, Lord Krishna, Imperishable, Indestructible, one of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AmritayaThe immortal, Lord Vishnu, Immortal, Imperishable, One who has no end, One of the names of Lord Vishnu
- RishabhdevRishabhdev is the variation of Rishabhnath and means morality., Rishabhdev is the variation of Rishabhnath and means morality.
- AchyuthaLord Vishnu, Imperishable, Indestructible, Immovable, One who can never lose his powers or nature, Lord Vishnu
- NabhirayA variation of the name Nabhiraj. It means father of Lord Rishabhdev., A variation of the name Nabhiraj. It means father of Lord Rishabhdev.
- RishabhrajRishabhraj is derived from the name Rishabhnath and means morality., Rishabhraj is derived from the name Rishabhnath and means morality.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name