- Name :Rina
- Meaning :Rich or from hadria, Dissolved, Greens from the Village, Song, Joy, It has a Sanskrit meaning as melted or dissolved
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Rina
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- RynaOld Greek - Defender of Men; Latin - Clear, bright, famous; Laurel, Bay; Ryna is a derivative of Rina, Old Greek - Defender of Men, Latin - Clear, bright, famous, Laurel, Bay, Ryna is a derivative of Rina
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name