- Name :Rina
- Meaning :Rich or from hadria, Dissolved, Greens from the Village, Song, Joy, It has a Sanskrit meaning as melted or dissolved
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Rina
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- RynaOld Greek - Defender of Men; Latin - Clear, bright, famous; Laurel, Bay; Ryna is a derivative of Rina, Old Greek - Defender of Men, Latin - Clear, bright, famous, Laurel, Bay, Ryna is a derivative of Rina
- Violetplant with flowers, purple,lilac,violet, flower,violet as a girl's name is pronounced vye-a-let. it is of latin origin, and the importance of violet is purple. one of the first flowers-the name, first in the 1830s. shakespeare uses the form of viola for the enterprising heroine in twelfth night. ballerina violette verdy.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name