- Name :ridge
- Meaning :- grat,burrs, or backbone of a mountain,ridge as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of the ridge is "ridge". the namespace reference in the landscape of the room.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ridge
- AnvitOne who bridgesth gap, Friend, Relation, Leader, Guide, One who always directs and leads others
- AnwitaGoddess Durga, Who bridges the gap, Followed or attended by, Overpowered by, Another name of Goddess Durga
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Jeffgod's peace,jeff as a name of children of age of german origin. abbreviation of jefferson and jeffrey. as a name in the 20th century. the actor jeff daniels, jeff goldblum, jeff bridges. also the form of geoffrey.,peaceful of rulers,the promise of peace
- Caiusbe happy,gaius as a young man by the name is pronounced buttons. it is of latin origin, and the importance of this key is "happy". common roman form of the key. this was the name of the famous roman emperor caligula called, a nickname that means "little boots". this was referring to the miniature soldiers of shoes you wore, when he was young. to 16th-century english physician equipped with a college, in the university of cambridge, called "gonville and caius".,happy, happy,man of the earth,rejoice
- Landonfrom the long hill,landon as a girl's name is pronounced lan-don. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of landon is "long" hill". the location, the name. lando is familiar, because the character lando calrissian in "star wars." also the form of langdon.,long hill,ridge, mountain, long
- HuttonOne who comes from the settlement on the ridge, One who comes from the settlement on the ridge
- Christabelbeautiful picture of christ, hanging,christabel as a girl's name is pronounced kris-ta-hood. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of christabel "good christian". medieval coins of the names of christ, bel (see belle). the use is mainly literary, as in samuel taylor coleridge, ' s 1816 poem of the same name, in which the heroine is an example of an innocent purity. the name was used by the pioneer suffragetten christabel pankhurst (1880-1958).,fair christian
- Lloydgray,gray-haired person,gray,lloyd how a young man name is pronounced loyd. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of lloyd is "gray-haired; holy". of llwyd. the name may be, initially, as an allusion to the experience and wisdom, and, probably, refers to any person who is entitled to respect. the actor lloyd bridges; senator lloyd bentsen.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name