- Name :Rewa
- Meaning :River, A star, Agile, Quick, Another name for Kaali and the river Narmada, A slim, slender, elegant woman
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Swati (Ru, Re, Ro, Ta, Roo)
Similar Names For Rewa
- VaraGoddess Parvati, Gift, Reward, Name of several plants and vegetable products, A sort of perfume, Name of Parvati, Name of a river
- AidaVisiting, Returning, Something of value given in return of some thing good, Reward in some cases it means return
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- SaniGift, Reward, A portion of the Sky, Same pronunciation as Sunny meaning bright, The old one, too ancient, a gift
- NathanGift from God, Rewarded, Given, Giving, Desire, Protector, Lord, Another name for Krishna, God will provide or God has provided.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name