- Name :rena
- Meaning :cheerful melody,rena how to a girl's name is pronounced ree-close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of rena is "melody". also the abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace" and irena.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For rena
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- Serenavery quiet,peaceful, calm,serene, like a girl's name is pronounced ser-ree-nah, ser-ray of near. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the serene "quiet, quiet". used by the christians of rome. see also the siren. tennis player serena williams.,calm, serene,
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Cyrenecyrene as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of cyrene is "the sovereign queen". mythology: cyrene was a maiden, the huntress and the princess loved by apollo. he took her to africa and founded the city of cyrene in her name. the region of cyrenaica, is his.,supreme power
- Cosmocosmo as a name of children of italian and greek origin, and the importance of cosmo is "order, harmony, beauty". italian form of the greek cosmas. saint cosmos, a martyr, patron saint of the italian city of milan, and the name was most common is by the fame of cosimo de' medici, grand duke of tuscany and one of the most important patrons of the italian renaissance. his friend, the duke of gordon, took the name of the united kingdom in the 17 century. now is also the name of a football team.,courtesy, order,order, the beauty
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Lorenafamous army,laurel,lorena how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-een-ah, lor-ay-about. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lorraine is "laurel". variant of laura or lora. also the form of lauren.,the women of the region of lorraine
- Sirenasorceress,entangler,siren, as a girl's name is pronounced sir-een-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the mermaid is of the "magi". in greek mythology, the sirens, half-woman, half-bird creatures, for their irresistible singing, attracted the people of the sea in his fall. see also sarina and serene.
- Aquilaaquila as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of aquila is "eagle". despite the female -to-extension that uses the box 19ten century, as the renaissance of an old roman name. aquila is also the name of a constellation.,eagle,large as an eagle
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name