- Name :Relia
- Meaning :A variant of Aurelia, meaning gold.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Relia
- AnirvedPositive, Courageous, Resilient, Independent, Absence of Dejection, Self Reliant, Full of Courage
- NeetiTruth, Morality, Justice, Good behavior, Policy, Code, Conduct, The one who is reliable and upright.
- Oraora how to a girl's name is pronounced or ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of praying is "praying". the phrase "ora pro nobis" (in the sense of "pray for us") a part of a prayer to the virgin mary in the roman catholic church practice. possibly a respelling of the aura, with the meaning of "gold" or "wind". also the form of aurelia. also the shape of the aurora. also the form of leonora. also the form of the orit.,prayer,say the prayers
- Aabavaananimplies a person who is responsible and reliable, implies a person who is responsible and reliable
- AloysiusA strong and famous warrior with a conservative and reliable beings., A strong and famous warrior with a conservative and reliable beings.
- Dilysauthentic, real,dilys as a girl's name is pronounced lee. it is welsh origin and meaning of dilys is "perfect, true, reliable". dating from the mid-19th century. century.,true, lasting, and true
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name