- Name :Reign
- Meaning :To rule other people, To rule other people
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Reign
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- AlviraSpeaker of truth, Dearly Loved, Gothic - True to all, Truly Foreign, Truly Lively, A variation of the name Elvira
- Asaasa as a girl's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl asa) is very ah-vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of asa is "doctor, healer". biblically: the name of the third king of judah, and he reigned forty years. it became popular through the puritans in the 17th century.,asa as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name asa) is norse in origin, and the meaning of asa is "goddess". a scandinavian female name, is also a male name derived from hebrew and means "doctor, healer".,doctor, healer,healer, born in the morning, physician, tribal healer
- Cyrenecyrene as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of cyrene is "the sovereign queen". mythology: cyrene was a maiden, the huntress and the princess loved by apollo. he took her to africa and founded the city of cyrene in her name. the region of cyrenaica, is his.,supreme power
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Malikthe king,the king, the y-axis,the malik how a young man name is pronounced times-ik, ma-leek. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of malik is "sovereign". possibly related to malak (arabic), "angel" corresponds with the name of english of malachi. malcolm x is a muslim name was el-hajj malik el-shabazz. actor type malik.
- Galegale as a young man by the name (as the names of girl gale), irish, gaelic and old english origin, and the meaning of gale is "to the foreigners, joyful, happy". more often as a girl name, which is a form of abigail. the football players gale sayers.,pleasant, cheerful
- Walterthe army, the ruler, the army of the rulers,the rulers of the army,walter how a young man name is pronounced walter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of walter is army ruler. from an old french name of origin germanic formed by the forest reign and heri army, are the same as the elements of harold. norman name, which was brought to the united kingdom, replaced the ancient original in english wealdhere, and it has been used, but steadily for the last 900 years. the cartoonist walt disney: poet wealdhere 4; journalist walter cronkite; actor walter brennan, walter matthau.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name