- Name :Regina
- Meaning :A woman who is the Queen
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Regina
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- Reynoldadvice, rule,reynold as a girl's name is pronounced ren-ald. it is of latin origin, and the importance of reynold is "top advisors". variant of reginald. see also ronald. painter joshua reynolds.,wise ruler
- Ronaldattorney general, that the power of god, the wise ruler,ronald how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-nald. is norse in origin, and the importance of ronald is "top advisors". also, perhaps, from the same root as reginald and reynold. ronald arose among the scots, and that was not very common in the rest of the english-speaking world in the late 19th century. u.s. president ronald reagan; clown ronald mcdonald.,lord counselor,wise ruler
- ReynoldGermanic - Well Advised Ruler; A pet form of the name Reginald; A variant of the name Reynard, Germanic - Well Advised Ruler, A pet form of the name Reginald, A variant of the name Reynard
- Rainesrayne or rennes,raines as a young man by the name is of english origin. maybe, "lord", or in relationship with reginald, reynold, or rainer. the actor claud is raining.
- Reganimpulsive,little king,regan as a girl's name (also used, in general, more like a girl name regan) is very ree-gan, ray-gun. its origin is gaelic. the majority of 20th-century use.,regan as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name regan) is very ree-gan, ray-gun. its origin is gaelic. in the first place, as a girl's name in english that he speaks of the world of shakespeare, such as the name of one of the two treacherous princesses in his 1606 the tragedy of king lear. possibly, surname as a maiden name. also the shape of regina.,riagan's descendant,real, real
- ReynoldsGermanic - Well Advised Ruler; A pet form of the name Reginald; A variant of the name Reynard, Germanic - Well Advised Ruler, A pet form of the name Reginald, A variant of the name Reynard
- Ragnarthe army of the ruler of ragnar as a name of children nordic origin and meaning of ragnar "judgment warrior". in relation to german names like reginald and rainer.,warrior or of a judgment
- Reginoregino as a boy name. it may be a variant of reginald, or the masculine form of regina (latin) queen".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name