- Name :Rees
- Meaning :A Boy with a fiery personality, A Boy with a fiery personality
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Rees
- TariniSaviour, She who frees, She who delivers from sin, Another name for Goddess Durga, Goddess Parvati, Goddess parvati
- Ashthe ashes that the boys of their name. tree name: the ash tree was common both in england and scandinavia. also the shape of ashby. also the form of asher. also the form of ashford. also the shape of ashley. also in the form of ashton.,of the ash,in the meadow of ash trees
- TaariniSaviour, She who frees, She who delivers from sin, Another name for Goddess Durga, Goddess Parvati, Taarini is one of the name of Goddess Durga. It means she who frees.
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name