- Name :Rang
- Meaning :Beautiful, Lovely, Color, Colorful, Symbolises Joy and happiness, Vibrant and Colorful person
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Swati (Ru, Re, Ro, Ta, Roo)
Similar Names For Rang
- GaurangFair complexioned, Another name for Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva, Fair Complexioned, Lord Chaitanya who is an avatar of Lord Krishna with fair skin, one with white and shining body
- GaurangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Pretty one and charming person like a holy cow.
- ShantanuWholesome, A king from the epic Mahabharata (Great grandfather of the Pandavas and Kauravas; Father of Bhishma, Chitranga and Vichitravirya; Married to Ganga and Satyavati.), Whole
- AnjuOne who lives in heart, Beloved, They are eternal strange love sent from heaven and are a blessing
- NilayA house, A habitation, A place to Stay, Refuge, House, Household or manor or residence or home-grown or grange.
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- GourangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Gaurangi is a composition of two words. Gau which means cow and rangi which means color. Gaurangi means a girl whos color is like cow.
- MalayA mountain, Frgrant, Sandalwood, A mountain range in south India famous for its spices, A keeper of horses
- Nufaysah(Name of the daughter of munyah who arranged the marriage of the prophet (PBUH) with Sayyidah Khadijah ra), The one who arranged the marriage of Prophet Mohammed and Sayyidah Khadijah.
- Zenawoman of hospitality,zena, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zena is guest, stranger. variant of xenia. it is also a short form of zenobia. tennis players zina garrison. also the form of zinaida.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name