- Name :Rachel
- Meaning :Hebrew - Ewe, Innocent Lamb, A variant of Rachel
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Rachel
- Raeewe,rae as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name rae), is pronounced ray. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of rae is "ewe". abbreviation of rachel or a feminine form of ray. it is also used as a prefix in blended and compound names. see also rayann. actress rae dawn chong. also the shape of the ramona.,sheep friend
- Raquelewe,rachel how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-kell. is of spanish, portuguese and hebrew, and the importance of raquel is "ewe". variant of rachel.,sheep friend
- Rachellethe name rachelle is a girl name of french origin. development of rachel sometimes seen in france, but more rare here.
- Shelleyof course, in a bank of the drop, field,meadow, on the bank of a river,shelley as a boy's name (also as a girl's name shelley), is the old english origin, and the meaning of shelley is "ledge meadow". since first name and last name to know that the poet percy bysshe shelley. the name is also commonly used for girls.,shelley as a girl's name (also known as boy's name shelley) fairly shel-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of shelley "strange wilderness". the location, the name. it is used as an abbreviation of names like michelle, rochelle, and shirley. famous by the poet percy bysshe shelley. actresses shelley long, shelley duvall, shelley winters. also the shape of rachel.
- Eavanbeautiful shine,eavan as a girl's name is of origin gaelic, and the importance of eavan is "beautiful". anglisierte form of aoibheann. actress evan rachel wood.,fair dissemination,beautiful shine
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name