- Name :Prim
- Meaning :The first rose, or the first-born child
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Prim
- AdiAdornment, Beginning, Perfect, Most important, Ornament, Unequalled, First, The first or foremost, primeval
- RavanKing of lanka, Ravana is a character in Hindu history, Who is the primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Lord Ramayana, Power Holder, Means of terrifying roar, a name given by Lord Shiva, King of Lanka
- RavanaKing of lanka, Ravana is a character in Hindu history, Who is the primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Lord Ramayana (Ten headed King of Lanka, who abducted Sita; brother of Vibhishana & Surpanakha; father of Indrajit; husband of Mandodari), Power Holder, Means of terrifying roar, a name given by Lord Shiva, King of Lanka
- SabiqAnother name of God, Primary, First, One who races others and competes with them in doing good deeds
- HavanOffering An oblation with fire, Sacrifice, Another name for agnni, Offering, It refers to any ritual inwhich making offerings into a consecrated fire is the primary action.
- Winstonof wina city,the stone of joy,the wine of the city,winston as a girl's name is pronounced win-stun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of winston is joyful stone. of wynnstan. in the middle ages wynnstan name changed to the name of a place. the former british prime minister, sir winston churchill, who received their name from your family, the connectivity in the region, and that he has, because the name of the modern connotations of courage and eloquence. also the name of a popular brand of cigarettes.
- Proteusproteus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of proteus is "a primary, first-born son". of protos. mythology: before god, the god of the seas and the god of the rivers, proteus is the first son of poseidon, the greater that your brother triton. homer calls the "old man of the sea".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name