- Name :Prairie
- Meaning :A person who comes from the flatlands, A person who comes from the flatlands
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Prairie
- Lauralaurel,laurel tree,laura how to a girl's name is pronounced law-rah, loo-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of laura is "the bay, or laurel of the work." in the classical period was a crown made of the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or winner, as a symbol of glory and victory. the poet petrarch addressed his sonnets to laura. also known as the name of the heroine of the 1940's, the film "laura". laura was also a sign of the "little house on the prairie" little house books. see also liora. actresses laura dern, laura linney; the singer laura brannigan; the first lady, laura bush.,laurel
- Arleyaxel as a girl's name (also as a girl name axel) is very ar-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of arley is "bunny meadow". possibly, "the rock of the prairie". the location, the name. also the variant of harley.
- Kimberlycyneburg the esplanade of the prairie, in the royal fortress,kimberly, when a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl, her name is kimberly), is of old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg's meadow". place-name: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". are masculine use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley.,kimberly as a girl, the name is used (with less frequency than the guys their name kimberly) is very kim-on-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg' s field". place name and surname: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". male use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley. judge kimba wood.,royal
- Presleythe field of the priests,of which the priest field,presley as the young man is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of presley is "priest of the prairie". the location, the name. since the middle ages. in modern times, the name has been made famous by the singer elvis presley.,the priest, the prado,the priest wood
- Manleymanley as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of manley is "shared country, that the man of the prairie". the location, the name. the poet gerard nabley hopkins.,compensation of the community of the wood
- Baxleybaker ' s on the prairie,baxley as the name of children in the middle of english origin, and the importance of baxley is "baker' s the prairie". also in the form of baxter.
- Osageosage as a young man, of name, of native americans of indian origin. name of one of the native americans in the wake of the prairie, from which they were expelled from missouri and arkansas, on small tracts of land in oklahoma.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name