- Name :Pita
- Meaning :She who is gracious
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Pita
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Pariscrafty,paris, france,paris, as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name in paris) is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. name of the greek mythology. space name: paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. socialite paris hilton.,paris as a boy's name (also used regularly more than the girls's name paris), is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. greek mythology: paris was the young and beautiful prince of troy whose love affair with helen, causing the trojan war. paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. see also parrish.,the tribe of the parisii, professionals, artisans
- Zenawoman of hospitality,zena, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zena is guest, stranger. variant of xenia. it is also a short form of zenobia. tennis players zina garrison. also the form of zinaida.
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- NeorDroplets , dewdrops, condensation, precipitation., Droplets , dewdrops, condensation, precipitation.
- Xenosguest, host,hospitality, guest,xenos, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of xenos is hospitality.
- Londonof london,from the great river of london, as a boy's name. name: the capital of united kingdom, originally known as londinium. the american writer jack london.,wild and daring, a river too wide for crossing
- Huxleyof hoc ' s field,of huxley,huxley as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of huxley's "hucc's meadow". place name the name hucc and lêah. as a name for the honour of the english biologist thomas huxley (19th century). author aldous huxley.,inhospitable place
- Lupitalupita, as a girl's name is pronounced loo-pee-tah. it is of spanish origin. abbreviation of guadalupe. refers to the virgin mary as she, as if by a miracle, appeared to a peasant boy in guadalupe, mexico.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name