- Name :Pink
- Meaning :A color name, the color pink or rose
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Pink
- Jadethe intestines, the love, the attraction,the green gem, gemstone,jade as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of baby girl jade) is of spanish origin. jewel name: semiprecious green stone. also the form of jaden. also the shape of the jadón.,jade as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name jade), is of english origin, and the importance of jade is "precious stone". jewel name: green gemstone it is believed that the magical force of protection against the diseases of the intestine. mick and bianca jagger, the name of his daughter jade. the actress jada pinkett.,stone of the page
- Liabeautiful pink,casual, relaxed,lia as a girl's name is pronounced lee-ah. it is of latin origin. shortened form of a name like amelia, rosalia, and evangelia "bearer of the gospel". as a name in italy. see also read, and leah. author lia matera.,tired
- CoralSemi-precious sea growth often Deep pink, Red, A beautiful plant growing in the sea, that is used to make ornaments and jewellery
- Linneaas a twinflower,linden,linnea, as a girl's name is pronounced you-nee-ah, we-no. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of linnea is "lime or linden-tree". also the name of a small pink flower of the mountain, which was named by the swedish botanist carl von linné, the inventor of the generally accepted system of classification of plants and animals. swedish girls, since this name in connection with a small blue flower. literary: there is a character called linnea in a popular series of children's books christian björk.,twinflower, linde
- Jadencombination of jay and aiden,god has heard,jaden as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name jaden), is of american origin. sometimes related to jadón, but rather a modern invented name of jade, first appeared in the united states in the 1990s. will smith and jada pinkett, have a son named jaden, probably from jada. jayden is a variant, popular.,it is not of importance,it is not yet clear
- Fuchsiafuchsia (flower),fuchsia, as a baby girl name. plant name: the brilliant pink blossoms of the popular plant have given their name to their color. the plant owes its name to the german botanist leonhard fuchs.
- Riderthe rider,knight, horse, warrior,one of the walks of life,rider, as a name of children altenglischen origin and importance of the tab is "the rider". can be transmitted surname. author rider haggard; painter albert pinkham ryder.
- Neridanerida as a girl's name is of spanish and greek origin, and the importance of nerida is "nymph". also an australian aboriginal name of a pink water lily (northern queensland) or the red of the flowers (desert). it was, in common parlance, in queensland, australia, in the decade of 1940 to 1950. the form of the nereid. also the shape of the nerine.,nymph, mermaid
- Fabiolabean grower,fabiola how to a girl's name is pronounced fah-bee-oh-lah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of fabiola is "the bean". feminine diminutive form of fabian, from the roman last name fabius (see the fabia). it can also be derived from a latin phrase that means "pink-red speckled-flower". saint fabiola was a quarter of a century italian, founder of the first clinic of the sick and needy pilgrims. queen fabiola of belgium was a spanish princess.,lovely bean
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name