- Name :phoebe
- Meaning :bright, radiant,more brilliant of the women,phoebe as a girl's name is pronounced fee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebe is "bright, radiant". biblical: a christian woman who, assisted by paul and others. greek mythology: a reference to phoebus apollo, the god of light. name of the first flycatcher to migrate from wisconsin each spring. the bird has its name and reputation is an acute "phoebe!". the name was more common in the 18th century, a century and is known in modern times, by the fictional character phoebe buffay on the "friends" of the television series. the singer phoebe informal, phoebe snow. also the shape of the eufemia.,radiant, luminous
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For phoebe
- Phoebusphoebus, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebus is "bright, radiant". the sun god apollo, also known as phoebus apollo, in connection with the fact that he is the light. the female version phoebe is more frequent, perhaps because it is also a biblical name.,brilliant, brilliant
- Thebethe names of thebe is a girl name . thebe is the name of more than one of the daughters of zeus, after some myths, and is also the name of a moon of jupiter. thebe rhyme with phoebe and can appeal to the lovers of this name.
- BelphoebeA combination of Belle (meaning "beautiful") and the name Phoebe (a common epithet for the goddess Diana in Latin poetry), this name was first used by Edmund Spenser in his 16th century work The Faerie Queene.
- Fibyfiby as a girl's name is of spanish and greek origin, and the importance of fiby is "bright, brilliant". variant of phoebe.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name