- Name :phila
- Meaning :love phila, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of phila is "love". also the shape of the philana.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For phila
- Sageherb or prophet,grass, wise man,wise as a boy's name (also more extended, the name of the girl i say) is very wise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the series "herbs". the name of the plant. also (in latin) "wisdom". the actor sage stallone; philanthropist russell sage.,sage as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name, i say) is very sayj. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the series "smart and healthy". the name of people's associations with sagebrush, cowboys and the wild west.,wise and knowing
- Baruchbaruch as a name of children delivered at the bar of appearance. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of baruch is "blessed". biblical: one of jeremiah, baruch the scribe, the scribe-secretary. american philanthropist, bernard baruch.,blessed
- Archerarcher as a girl's name is pronounced ar-cher. it is of latin origin, and the importance of archer is "bowman". the word "arcarius". a surname of english of the medieval period, such as the bow and arrow were essential, hunting and fighting equipment. mild popular in the 19th century. in australia, the name can be used as a tribute to the seven archer brothers who were well-known, ranchers, and explorer, in 19th-century queensland. philantrophist archer huntington. also the form of archibald.,bowman, who excels in archery
- Euniceeunice how to a girl's name is pronounced you-nis, that-nees. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eunice is "good victory". eu nikê. biblical: eunike the mother of timothy, and took him to christianity. the name of the puritanern on the 16. century. philantrophist eunice kennedy shriver.,good victory,the victory of good
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- Lelandvacant land,near, of abandoned places,leland as a girl's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl leland) is very lee-country. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of leland is "the one who lives through unseeded country". the location, the name. philantrophist leland stanford.,leland as a girl, the name is used (more often than guys their name leland) is the old english origin, and the meaning of leland is "meadow-country". place, name.,prado, land,meadows
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
- Philanderthe loving person,love to humanity,philander as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of philander is "loving the people". this word, which means "flirt" in english.
- Philogood friend,love,philosophy as a young man by the name is pronounced fye used-loh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philosophy is "love". the root of words such as "bibliophiles" and "philanthropist", which means "to love". the inventor of television, philo t. farnsworth.
- Wisteriawister flowers,wisteria, as a baby girl name. flower name: a vine with purple and blue flowers, the name of the 18th-century philadelphia physician, caspar wistar.
- Huntingtonhunter-town,hey guys, this is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of huntington's disease is "hunters of settlement". the location, the name. railroad-magnate and philanthropist henry hungtington.
- Mariettamarietta how a girl of name is by the french and latin, the origin and meaning of mariette is "star of the sea". diminutive of mary, through marie. together since the mid-19th century. philanthropist marietta tree. also the form of mary.,the sea or bitter
- Philanahumanity lover,philana, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of philana is "lover of mankind". also the form of philippa.
- Theophilatheophila, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of theophila is "loved by god". rare is the feminine form of theophilus.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name