- Name :patrick
- Meaning :a nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For patrick
- Fitzfitz, as a young man by the name pronounced convenient. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of fitz is "son of". it is usually used as a surname prefix. it is derived from the norman "felt" or "son". see fitzpatrick, fitzhugh, fitzgerald, and fitzroy.,child,son or descendant, male
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Paytonfighting man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,payton as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name payton) is very payt-in. it is of irish and latin origin, and the importance of payton is "noble; patrician". the variant of st. patrick.,rustic
- Lafcadiothe names of lafcadio is a young man by the name of greek origin. patrick lafcadio hearn was born on the greek island of lefkada, the origin of the name that is used as the first. but as a writer, he was known as koizumi yakumo, a japanese collector of folk tales and ghost stories. truly an international selection.
- Peytonfight-man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,peyton as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl peyton), is pronounced, numbers ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of peyton is "fighter' s estate". the location, the name. possibly related to patrick or patton. football player, walter payton, peyton manning, basketball player gary %3.,rustic peasant
- Cadellfight,cadell as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-dell, ka-dell. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of cadell is "the battle". on the basis of "cad". variants in terms of cadoc, a sixth century welsh saint. political consultant patrick cadell.
- Odhranlittle pale green,odhran, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of odhran is "pale". name of an irish martyrs (fourth century), was the charioteer of saint patrick, the plane's recognition of ireland.
- Padrigthe name padrig is a name of children . it is very similar to the celtic, the form, the welsh variant of patrick perhaps freshen up this beautiful, yet familiar, boys' name.
- Pattona man of the nobility,of the combatants of the city,patton as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of patton is "fighter' s town". also the variant of patrick. the general george patton; the author alan paton.,son of patrick
- Fitzpatrickfitzpatrick as young is the name of old french and latin, and the importance of fitzpatrick is the "son of the lord.",son of patrick
- Pattersonpatrick ' s son,patterson as the young, the names of scotland and altenglischen of origin, and the importance of patterson is "son of patrick, son of peter".,the son of peter
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name