- Name :pai
- Meaning :the name of pai is a girl name . moderately common surname in two of the most populous countries in the world. helen pai is one of the main writers of the television series gilmore girls.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For pai
- JoashJoash is a male name and means He who despairs or burns. It is a name of Biblical origin and comes from Hebrew name Yoash., Joash is a male name and means He who despairs or burns. It is a name of Biblical origin and comes from Hebrew name Yoash.
- EshikaAn arrow, Dart, One who achieves, Paint brush, Daughter of God, An Arrow, A Dart, Eyes bright as lamp,
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- TuliRefers to a brush which uses to paint anything., Refers to a brush which uses to paint anything.
- AbhyanLiteral meaning of ‘abhyan’ is to start a movement, A campaign or a firm resolution of An idea or belief
- Gerardbrave spearman,gerard how to a girl's name is pronounced je-rard. it is of old german origin, and the importance of gerard is the spear brave". of gâr, gêr "spear" and hard "brave, hardy, strong." in close collaboration with gerald. the name of many saints of the last days, that under the name medieval revival, in the 19th century. the french actor gérard depardieu; the poet gerard manley hopkins; painter gerardo judge.,spear, strength,strong as a spear
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- RaminObedient, Who rescues the people from hungry and pain brings Joy into peoples life, A Persian name and a variant of name Rameen which means Joyful or tamer
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name