- Name :otto
- Meaning :otto w how to a girl's name is pronounced aw-toh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of the gasoline is "wealth". often in english speaking countries, to otto von bismarck, the german armies have been fraught with powerful in the 20th century. century.prosperity, wealth, fortune,wealth,rich and well-to-do or rich
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For otto
- Otisotis how a young man by the name is the old german and old english origin, and the importance of otis is "wealth; son of otto". especially american use, probably because the composer otis redding. the actor otis skinner.,the richness, the wealth,rich and well-to-do or rich
- Odoodo that the guys of his name. variant of otto (alt-english) "wealth". the -a-the extension is, in general, in a german or scandinavian name. saint odo was one that dates back to the ix century, the french saint, was abbott at the famous monastery of cluny.,ric, rich
- Mackinacnext: mackinac as a boy name. from the iriquois word "michilimackinac". place-name: the path between the top and bottom of michigan, and the name of the island.
- Fennothe simple name, situated at the front is a boy's name of finnish origin. if you have heard of this name, is, probably, the hero of the acclaimed julia glass's novel, three junes, or otherwise, the political scientist richard simple, opposite. as well as a finnish sauna name, it is alos a part of friesland, a diminutive of the name friedrich-family, is a cousin of freddie, fritz and fedde. this name is so rare, that never appeared in the lists of successes, but with his strong ending or the answer could be, if you're in search of an alternative to names such as the otto and arlo.
- Manchestermanchester as a young man, name altenglischen of origin. name: a town in the north of england, whose latin name was mancunium. in the 19ten century, manchester was an important city in the production of cotton.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name