- Name :Oria
- Meaning :Who is humble in spirit or manner.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Oria
- AybakIbn-aybak was a leading historian, This name refers to Qutb-Ud-Din Aibak. It means slave or messenger.
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- ViktorViktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria., Viktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria.
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Jayajaya as a girl's name is pronounced jay-ah. it is of hindi origin, and the meaning of jaya is "win". buddhist mythology female deity and the name of the wife of shiva. also the shape of the uta. also the form of jay.,victoria
- Toribird,tori how to a girl's name is pronounced door-ee. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of tori is bird. in spanish, tori short forms and independent names are mostly from victoria (latin) victory, but also the feminine, the use of surnames. actress tori spelling; the pop singer tori amos.,victoria,the lady of victory
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name