- Name :Oria
- Meaning :Who is humble in spirit or manner.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Oria
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- Kennethborn of fire, handsome,handsome,handsome, a,kenneth how to a girl's name is pronounced ken eth. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kenneth "born of fire; good-looking". the art historian kenneth clark, the actor kenneth branagh.
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- AybakIbn-aybak was a leading historian, This name refers to Qutb-Ud-Din Aibak. It means slave or messenger.
- Jayajaya as a girl's name is pronounced jay-ah. it is of hindi origin, and the meaning of jaya is "win". buddhist mythology female deity and the name of the wife of shiva. also the shape of the uta. also the form of jay.,victoria
- ViktorViktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria., Viktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria.
- Toribird,tori how to a girl's name is pronounced door-ee. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of tori is bird. in spanish, tori short forms and independent names are mostly from victoria (latin) victory, but also the feminine, the use of surnames. actress tori spelling; the pop singer tori amos.,victoria,the lady of victory
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Liviablue, missgünstig,envy,livia as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of livia "olive". in general, as a shortened form of olivia. historically, it is the olive tree represents peace and harmony. the name derives from the ancient roman family, named tito livio, either it derives from the latin "lividus", with the meaning of "blue", or "liveo" in the sense of "envy". titus livius, also known as livy was a roman historian. literary: the name of a figure of "finnegan' s wake".,the olive,green with envy
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name