- Name :Orah
- Meaning :The one who resembling as light.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Orah
- TorahIn Japanese it means a tigress. In Latin it refers to the victor or conqueror. In Norse it refers to Goddess of Thunder.
- Tyralike a clap of thunder,tyra how to a girl's name is pronounced tar-ah, tye his-rah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of tyra is thor' s fight. supermodel tyra banks; actress tyra farrell. also the form of the torah.
- Barackbarack as a boy's name is pronounced ba-rahk, bare-ek. is the hebrew, swahili and african origin, and the importance of barack is "lightning; blessing". biblical: a brave warrior, collaborates with the prophetess deborah to victory in the fight against the superiority. see also barric. the u.s. president, barack obama.,blessed,thunderbolt, lightning; or blessing
- ZipporahHebrew - Bird, Derived from the element 'Tsippowr' which means bird. The name was borne by the wife of Moses in the Bible
- Jorahsoon the rain,soon the rain,jorah, as a girl's name is pronounced jor-ah,-ay. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jorah is "first rain or autumn rain". it is biblical. in israel, at the end of the drought season with the return of the rain, the people what to do and run to the street and shouting "jorah!"
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name