- Name :ora
- Meaning :ora how to a girl's name is pronounced or ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of praying is "praying". the phrase "ora pro nobis" (in the sense of "pray for us") a part of a prayer to the virgin mary in the roman catholic church practice. possibly a respelling of the aura, with the meaning of "gold" or "wind". also the form of aurelia. also the shape of the aurora. also the form of leonora. also the form of the orit.,prayer,say the prayers
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For ora
- AaradhyaWorshipped, Blessing of Lord Ganesh (Celebrity Name: Aishwarya Rai), To be worshipped, To be accomplished, To be made favorable, To be adored and respected
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- HitanshHitansh is the wish for our happiness and favorable, Helper, Well Wisher, Good Person, Lord of goodness
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- ZainabName of prophets daughter, Decorated tree, Fragrant blooming plant, Beauty, It was name of a daughter, a granddaughter, and two wives of the Prophet Muhammad
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name