- Name :Omna
- Meaning :Pious, Pure, Pious, Pure, Sacred, Holy, Divine
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :7
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Rohini (O, BA, BI, BU, Vee, VA, VI, VU, Bee)
Similar Names For Omna
- ShomnathAssamese variation of Somnath, meaning Lord Shiva., Assamese variation of Somnath, meaning Lord Shiva.
- Eunaneunan as a name of children, irish and scottish, and the importance of eunan is "horror". diminutive of adomnae, which means "great fear". as anglisierte form of the gaelic name ádhamhnán, diminutive of ádhamh, the gaelic form of adam. the name of the seventh-century saint who was abbot of iona and biographer of saint columba.
- OmnadaOne who is pious, pure, sacred, holy and divine, One who is pious, pure, sacred, holy and divine
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name