- Name :Olive
- Meaning :The one who resembles the olive tree.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Olive
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Liviablue, missgünstig,envy,livia as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of livia "olive". in general, as a shortened form of olivia. historically, it is the olive tree represents peace and harmony. the name derives from the ancient roman family, named tito livio, either it derives from the latin "lividus", with the meaning of "blue", or "liveo" in the sense of "envy". titus livius, also known as livy was a roman historian. literary: the name of a figure of "finnegan' s wake".,the olive,green with envy
- Havelockhavelock as a young man, of name, of the scandinavian, old norse, origin, and the meaning of havelock is "sea of competition". of hafleikr, derived from the haf-leikr. the name appears in the middle ages as a hero of the novel "havelok the dane". the name may also be a welsh form of oliver. it was like the first name in the 19ten century, in honor of the soldiers and the general sir henry havelock. author havelock ellis.,the sea of competition
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name