- Name :Olina
- Meaning :Happiness, delightful, blissful, cheerful
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Olina
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- ApolinarA medivial name belonging to the one who belongs to Apollo, A medivial name belonging to the one who belongs to Apollo
- Jolinait is a combination of two words jo and Lina. Such people remain quiet and keep on analyzing the people and the place where they live. They are scholrs and teachers mostly.
- Karolinaa free woman,the carolina, a girl name is slavs, and ancient germans of origin, and the meaning of carolina is "free man". variant of caroline, charles. also the form of the song. also the shape of the karol.
- Nicolinathe name nicolina is a maiden name, of greek origin. other light new twist in the family of nicole.
- Hamptonfrom the people of the city,hampton as a girl's name is pronounced hamp-do. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hampton is "home-town". the location, the name. beach of hampton, virginia, is the oldest settlement in english in continuous existence in the united states, and hampton roads, the channel is one of the great natural harbours. south carolina planters of wade hampton important was a soldier in the war of independence and his grandson (same name) was a prominent confederate general and later governor of south carolina. music of lionel hampton.,home town,a hamlet, in a development
- Kolinakulina have meant as a girl's name is pronounced co-leen-ah. it is of sweden and of greek origin, and the importance of kulina have meant "pure". variant of katherine.,the victory of the people
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name