- Name :Olan
- Meaning :Very long lasting, not easily destroyed., Very long lasting, not easily destroyed.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Olan
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Nolafair bit of shoulders a (exceptionally pretty),magnolia, flower,nola, a young girl of the name is very non-lah. abbreviation of fionnula (irish, gaelic), "side white". not with nolan. also the shape of the magnolia. also the form of nuala.,shoulder white
- Caelancaelan as a boy's name (also as a girl name caelan), is very kay-lan, shay-lin. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of caelan is "slender". anglisierte form of caolán (see caolan). it can also be related to the cailean. also the shape of kaelan.,the people of the victory,person, fine,thin
- Solanasolana as a girl's name is pronounced so-lah-nee. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of solana is "sunlight; ost-wind". it is also a combination of anna and sun. a holy name.,sun
- Zanathe name zana is a girl of the names of polish origin. international possibility, that belongs to england and to israel, poland, latvia and albania.
- Florianflorian how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florian is "flower". from the latin flos. masculine form of flora, a roman name of a clan. saint florian (fourth century) was a roman officer under diocletian, who was called, the patron saint of poland and austria.,flower
- Jerrickcombination of jerry and rick,with the scent of city,jerrick, as a young man by the name is pronounced years-ik. it is of american origin. modern version of derek (english, alt-english)", gifted ruler, people ruler", or as a blend of jerold and derrick. the variants shown here may be spelling variants, or forms, of poland, and the netherlands surname. see also jarek.,the people, the rulers
- Iolaiola how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-oh-lah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of iola is violet-colored dawn". also the form of yolanda.,violet
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name