- Name :Oke
- Meaning :A Latin word that means a horn from the war.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Oke
- AkshitPermanent, Can not be broken easily, Secure, Saved, Guarded, Permanent, Imperishable, one which will be there forever, Immortal Being
- AkshitaPermanent, Can not be broken easily.secure, Saved, Guarded, Wonder Girl, permanent or constant
- Jonasit means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends., it means Dove. People with this name are very soft spoken and kind hearted. They love helping others and providing advice to family and friends.
- AkshithPermanent, Can not be broken easily, Secure, Saved, Guarded, Army Guard, Protecting Army, Defending warrior
- AmariahWhom God spoke of, An alluring and pure name which means it's promised by the God and carries his integrity
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name