- Name :Odyssey
- Meaning :Widely known and esteemed, Widely known and esteemed
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Odyssey
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- Ulyssadetesting,ulyssa, as a girl's name is pronounced yoo-liss-ah. it is of latin origin. female of ulysses, the name of the away-travel-the hero of homer's the odyssey.
- Odysseusangry,ulysses as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of ulysses "angry man". the derivation of the name is uncertain. can be associated with the greek term "dys" means "hate", or even "leg wound". in the epics of homer, the iliad" and "odyssey, was odysseus known for his eloquence and his talent for the game of tricks. the latin version of the name of ulysses, is better known in the united states due to the fame by president ulysses s. grant.,i hate angry
- Nausicaanausicaa as a baby girl name. in the "odyssey, nausicaa is a princess comes to the shipwrecked ulysses with courtesy and respect, unlike most of the women you know in your trip.
- Ulyssesof hatred, anger,hatred,odysseus how a young man name is pronounced you-liss-ebs. is the latin and the greek origin. variant of the greek name odysseus, which may mean angry. mythology: ulysses, who was clever and resourceful hero of homer's the odyssey. american civil war hero ulysses s. grant.,wounded in the thigh,angry
- Mentorthe mentor of a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of a mentor is "smart and trusted leaders". greek mythology: mentor was a friend of ulysses in the odyssey, and his son, guardian.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name