- Name :Oda
- Meaning :An assister of the religion or faith. One who assists in spreading the faith.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Oda
- RavanaKing of lanka, Ravana is a character in Hindu history, Who is the primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Lord Ramayana (Ten headed King of Lanka, who abducted Sita; brother of Vibhishana & Surpanakha; father of Indrajit; husband of Mandodari), Power Holder, Means of terrifying roar, a name given by Lord Shiva, King of Lanka
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Auroraaurora as a girl's name is pronounced aw-tube-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the aurora "the aurora". mythology: aurora was the roman goddess of dawn. using the 19th century, poets such as byron and the sun. in some versions of the story of "the sleeping beauty", " the princess name is aurora. it is also used today as a scholar who corresponds to the early morning hours.,aurora,goddess of the dawn,the dawn,the dawn,
- GautamiRiver Godavari, One who enlightens, One who removes darkness, Another name for Durga, River godavari in india
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- MahamayaGoddess Durga, The great illusion or affection, She is Said to have forcibly drawn away the minds of sages etc. leading them into confusion, The supreme creator of illusion, Worldly illusion, Which makes the material world appear really existent, Epithet of Durga, Name of the consort of shuddhodan, One of the names of the Goddess Durga
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- DamodaraDam=cord, Udara=stomach, Lord when he was tied with a rope around his waist, One of many names of Lord Krishna, meaning rope around the belly in Sanskrit, Krishna was tied with a rope to Urn by Yashoda
- KodandaramOne of many names of Lord Rama signifying him as Kodanda meaning one who has the Bow in Sanskrit, One of many names of Lord Rama signifying him as Kodanda meaning one who has the Bow in Sanskrit
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name