- Name :oba
- Meaning :the king,oba, as a girl's name is of origin nigerian. name of a goddess of the rivers.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For oba
- KayaanKayaan is the name of the Dynasty of King Kaikobad, Kayaan is the name of the Dynasty of King Kaikobad
- KayanThe name of a dynasty of king kaikobad, King, Name of a royal dynasty in persia, Kayan means Important Person
- NikitGlobal thought leader. one who has divine wisdom. one who is hones. strong commercial instinct. self sufficient and ambitious. above all a good human being, Smiling face, A good person, best qualities
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- NikithGlobal thought leader. one who has divine wisdom. one who is hones. strong commercial instinct. self sufficient and ambitious. above all a good human being, Smiling face, The best mankind who possesses ultimate good qualities and attitudes.
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Eliseelise as a girl's name is pronounced lee. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of elise is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elizabeth. the form élise was popular in france in the 17th century. century and has been well used as a name in english since the 19th century, probably, from the well-known one of 1810, beethoven's sonata "for elisa". also the form of elizabeth. also the shape of the elysia.,god is my oath,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Celiablinded,celia how to a girl's name is pronounced seel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celia is "heaven". of caelia, the feminine form of the ancient roman and surname of celio, probably from "caelum", in the sense of "heaven". sometimes, as a short form of cecilia. celio, the masculinity of the mold. the name was not used in the middle ages, and was introduced in the version in the english-speaking world, such as the name of a character in shakespeare's "as you like it" (1599). it became popular in the 1940s of the actress celia johnson. also the form of the celestial.,sky,celeste
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Bartholomewbartholomew as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-thawl-oh-myoo. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of bartholomew is "son of talmai (the peasants)". talmai is a hebrew name that means "the kingdom of the grooves". biblical: nickname of one of the twelve apostles, nathanael, known as the patron saint of the tanners and the winemaker. the name of the era in the middle ages common, but it has not been brought back to life, in the 19th century, as many medieval names were. very rare nowadays, probably due to the number of syllables.,the kingdom of the earth,the son of talmai, sculpted,son of groove,the son of she who is
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name