- Name :oan
- Meaning :lamb
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For oan
- JoanPeople with this name have a deep inner need for quiet and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
- Yanathe name yana is a girl with a name of slav origin. a slavic classic, as often as jane or joan here.
- JoanneJoanne is a female name and means God is gracious. It has many variations that all originate from Hebrew. This version of the name is mostly used in England or France.
- Yoanayoana as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of yoana is god is gracious. variant of joanna; feminine form of john.
- JoanissJoaniss is a male name that means God is gracious. The name originates from the Hebrew name Yochanan., Joaniss is a male name that means God is gracious. The name originates from the Hebrew name Yochanan.
- Saulasked, prayed and loan they have,what prayed,saul that the guys his name is pronounced sahl. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saul is "prayed." biblical: the first king of israel; it is also the hebrew name of the apostle paul. the name was widely used in the late-19th century. author saul bellow.,questions
- Siobhangod is compassionate, merciful,god is merciful,siobhan how to a girl's name is pronounced sha-vahn. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of siobhan is "god is gracious". variant of joan, a feminine form of john. phonetic forms of this name are a blend of the sha - prefix with yvonne. the actress siobhan mckenna.,the lord is merciful
- JoannesJoannes is a Latin verion of the Hebrew name Yochanan that means God is grious. It is a male name, mostly represented in Christian religion., Joannes is a Latin verion of the Hebrew name Yochanan that means God is grious. It is a male name, mostly represented in Christian religion.
- JoannJoann is an English female name that means God is gracious. It is a variant of the name Joan, and originates from the Hebrew name Yochanan.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name