- Name :Oak
- Meaning :A Sanskrit word that means adorable, charming, beautiful., A Sanskrit word that means adorable, charming, beautiful.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Oak
- Eilaeila, as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of eila is "tree". diminutive of ilana, or, possibly, eileen.,oak
- Aylaayla as a girl's name is pronounced ay-lah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ayla is "deer or gazelle". variant of ayala. literary: ayla, the heroine of jean auel is "the clan of the bear cave" of the series.,oak, or halo, the light of the moon,the oak, the light of the moon
- AlonHebrew - Oak; Gothic - Noble and Ready; Celtic - Little Rock, Harmony, Peace; A variant of name Alan, Hebrew - Oak, Gothic - Noble and Ready, Celtic - Little Rock, Harmony, Peace, A variant of name Alan
- Loniloni how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-nee. it is hebrew, and latin, and the importance of loni is "the oak; the lion". variant of alona (hebrew) "oak" or leona (latin) "lion". in modern usage, is probably due to the actress loni anderson. see also lani.
- Garrickof a place, covered with oak,garrick how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ik. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of garrick is "spear-rule". 18th century english actor david garrick helped revive the glory of shakespeare, and remembers the street and the buildings-name in the theater district of london. he was of the lineage of the huguenots, the grandson of david de la garrique. this is a place, a name in the languedoc, of chaparral, the "limestone country". news anchor garrick utley.,mighty warriors,rulers with spear
- Aikenaiken as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of aiken is "made of oak". english writer conrad aiken.,the small adam robles
- AutonAn Oak settlement; hardworking and family oriented, An Oak settlement, hardworking and family oriented
- Ilanaborn in a tree,ilana, as a girl's name is pronounced ee-lahn-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ilana is "tree". a name, of a girl who was born on the day of the jewish holiday "new year of the trees.",oak tree,tree
- Chaneychaney as a young man by the name (as the names of girl chaney) is of french origin, and the importance of chaney is "oak". the actor lon chaney. also the form of cheyne.,chaney as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name chaney), is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of chaney is "candle maker". diminutive of chandler, with the -ey ending, so for most feminine of names.
- Arizonaarizona as a girl's name. place-name: southwestern american state. the name comes from an indian word that perhaps means "source.",good oak,touch of spring,small feathers
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name