- Name :Noa
- Meaning :Undertaking or wave program or indication.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Noa
- JenoahVariants of Jenoa (knee or angle) and Genoah (From the city of Genoah), Variants of Jenoa (knee or angle) and Genoah (From the city of Genoah)
- Dovethe bird of peace,the dove, as a baby girl name. bird name. the dove represents peace, god's covenant with noah and the holy spirit.,dove bird
- Javangreece,javan, such as a name of children is very jay-van. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of javan is "ionian". bible: the grandson of noah, found in the islands and the coasts of the countries of the mediterranean basin. he identifies as the ancestors of the greeks.,youth
- WaddOne of the five idols worshiped by Noah's people., One of the five idols worshiped by Noah's people.
- NainoaThe one who guards the kids or small children., The one who guards the kids or small children.
- Rainbowrainbow as a girl's name is pronounced rayn-bow. it is of english origin. the phenomenon as a name. biblical: the rainbow is a symbol of the covenant between god and noah, that god receives his people. it is like a symbol of hope and of ethnic and gender-preference tolerance. the comedian/actor richard pryor's daughter, rain. see also iris.
- Kanoafree,kanoa than kids his name is pronounced ka-noh-ah. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kanoa is "free.",normal person
- JevanLife, Soul, The Sun, Water, Wind the Sun, Life giving, Son of japheth, the son of noah in the old testament
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name