- Name :Nima
- Meaning :Born to wealthy parents, The mother of Kabir, To adjust, To measure, Younger, Smaller, Sanctification or benediction or consecration or blessing.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Nima
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- AgamComing, Arrival, A name of Jain shastra, Insight, Intelligence, Wisdom, Extending Far, Profound, Unimaginable, Intelligent, Pervasive, Intense
- Wildera wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Ciathe name of the cia is a girl name . what the cia, just so that? cynthia or most of the other c name. elegant in its sleek mia-nia minimalist feel, but can remember some of the central intelligence agency.
- Linneaas a twinflower,linden,linnea, as a girl's name is pronounced you-nee-ah, we-no. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of linnea is "lime or linden-tree". also the name of a small pink flower of the mountain, which was named by the swedish botanist carl von linné, the inventor of the generally accepted system of classification of plants and animals. swedish girls, since this name in connection with a small blue flower. literary: there is a character called linnea in a popular series of children's books christian björk.,twinflower, linde
- AnanayAnanay word has been used by Lord Sri Lord Krishna in Gita in association with focused worship Ananay Bhakti, One-of-a-kind, Unique, One who has no match, Inimatable, Exclusive
- KasarLion; One who resembles a roaring animal; In Sanskrit it means Resembling a Lion, Lion, One who resembles a roaring animal, In Sanskrit it means Resembling a Lion
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name