- Name :nicia
- Meaning :nicia as a girl's name. short shaped-nice name, as eunice and bernice. also in the form of nicole.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For nicia
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- AdoniaPhoenician - Lord, Ruler, A female variant transcription of Greek name Adonis which means beautiful
- Tyruscombination of tyrone and cyrusthe shot name, it means that the combination of tyrone and cyrus, and is of american origin. shot is a name used by parents who are considering baby names for boys.nn,shot, as a young man by the name is pronounced ty-rus. it is of american origin. blend of tyrone and cyrus, or a reference to the ancient phoenician city of tyre. also the shape of thor.
- Sidoniasidonia as a girl's name is pronounced sih-dohn-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of sidonia is "from sidon". sidon was a city of phoenicia, in the middle east. saint sidonius (fifth century), who lived and wrote about the characters and the events that occur during the dissolution of the western roman empire.
- Tanisthe name tanis is a girl name of spanish origin. these dark name of sinclair lewis ' novel 1923 babbitt is a little more fashionable as the majority of the other ends of names like janis and doris. it is a variant of tanith, the phoenician, the snake goddess.
- Taniththe name tanith is a maiden name, the ancient_languages/civilizations of origin. the name of the deity phoenicia, was the patron of carthage, the goddess of the moon and the fertility of the figure. variations include tanit, tanis, and tanitha. the name is often misinterpreted as an irish names that means "property." despite this month of august, the heritage, the original form of the name is a bit lispy for the use in the modern english-speaking countries.
- Hasdrubalthe hasdrubal as a name of children of italian, spanish and phoenician origin, and the importance of hasdrubal is "baal help". the name of hannibal ' s brother.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name