- Name :neva
- Meaning :the leader of the tribe,neva how to a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the neva is "snow". the word "nivis". nevada, the name of the american state, which means "snow". actress neve campbell. also the shape of neiva.,snow white
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For neva
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- Nevadawith snow-covered,snowfall, as a boy's name (also as girl's name nevada), is very ne-vah-dah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of nevada is "snow". the name of the american western state as a first name.
- Renoreno as a name of children is very ree-noh. it is of spanish origin. abbreviation of names like moreno. also in regards to the city of nevada, that the name of the union general jesse lee reno. nevada is known for its gaming facilities, type the name of a rough-and-ready aura.
- Wendyfriend or light-skinned, blessed,clear,wendy how to a girl's name is pronounced wen-dee. it is of english origin, and the importance of wendy is friend. literary: a created name for the heroine in james barrie ' s peter pan. dancer wendy whelan; dramatikerin wendy wasserstein; actress ms. wendy hiller. also the shape of the geneva. also the form of gwendolen. also the form of wanda.
- Fionnabhairthe name fionnabhair is a girl name . in irish mythology, fionnabhair (old irish findabair or finnabair) is the daughter of queen medb of connacht and ailill, its beauty is exploited for his mother, to persuade, from a long line of warriors, to the legendary hero cú chulainn in single combat. all are defeated and killed, a bloody fight follows, and fionnabhair drops dead of shame, if you discover that you have unintentionally the cause of all the death and destruction. fionnabhair is likely derived from the old irish fionn "white" + síabar "spectre", so that is the equivalent of the welsh former name gwenhwyfar, which is the root of arthur-geneva. it can also be a derivation of old irish find "i know right" and abair "eyebrows; the lashes". the variants include fionavar (in the tapestry of fionavar " trilogy by guy gavriel kay), finnavear, fennor/fennore (in several of the irish placenames), finora/fenora and fionnúir.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name