- Name :Nessa
- Meaning :Peninsulas, outcrop, point, cliff.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nessa
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- AnessaHebrew - God was gracious, God has shown favor, Pure, Chaste, Grace, It is a variation of Anna,
- Vanof the family of the..,of the moors,several possible meanings,of,van, as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the equivalent of de in the french name. also a nickname for evan. van was sometimes a surname-prefix to indicate that a particular name, of the first immigrants to the united states. the name became known in the 1950s by the actor van johnson and van heflin. pianist van cliburn; actors van johnson.,go as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young of name van), is pronounced van. it is an association of origin, and the meaning of van is of. the dutch equivalent of the de in the french name. in the case that some of the first immigrants to the united states dropped this prefix from their name, made with a particular name. van also as an abbreviation of vanessa.
- Nissanissa as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of nyssa is "to test". it is also possible (scandinavian) "eleven". the name is similar to the vanessa.,signs,to test
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name