- Name :Nea
- Meaning :Radiant, Shimmering, Glossy, Glistening.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nea
- AaratrikaDusk lamp beneath Tulsi plant, The name is another name for the lamp that is kept under Tulsi plant to worship it
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- SutirthLord Shiva, A good road, A holy place near water, A revered person or good teacher, Lord shiva
- Serenavery quiet,peaceful, calm,serene, like a girl's name is pronounced ser-ree-nah, ser-ray of near. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the serene "quiet, quiet". used by the christians of rome. see also the siren. tennis player serena williams.,calm, serene,
- UrvashiA celestial maiden, An Angel, Most beautiful of apsaras, Unearthly, An Apsara or celestial nymph considered to be the most beautiful in the three worlds
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name