- Name :Miracle
- Meaning :An act to amaze or help others, especially by the God
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Miracle
- Myramary, myrrh, or miracles,of myra like a girl's name is pronounced m & e-rah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of myra is "myrrh". female of myron. a poetic and literary invention in the 17th century, and is used as a name since the 19th century. century. see also mayra and moira. author maira kalman. also the shape of the almera. also the shape of elmira. also the shape of miranda.,aroma of myrrh sweet riechendem oil
- BethsyBethsaida is a place mentioned in the New Testament of Greek and,or Hebrew origins meaning "house of fishing." Jesus was said to have performed miracles here.
- LeeladharLord Vishnu, One who indulges in play, Pastime, An epithet of Krishna, Epithet of Vishnu, Capable, One who works miracles, One of many names of Lord Krishna
- Lupitalupita, as a girl's name is pronounced loo-pee-tah. it is of spanish origin. abbreviation of guadalupe. refers to the virgin mary as she, as if by a miracle, appeared to a peasant boy in guadalupe, mexico.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name