- Name :Mint
- Meaning :A Menthol spice that have a sweet smell
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Mint
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Trudyspear of force,the strongest spear,trudy how to a girl's name is pronounced troo-dee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of trudy is strong spear. pseudonym of gertrude and ermintrude.
- Aramintaaraminta as a girl's name. the combined form of arabella and aminta. invented by an 18th-century playwright, english.,to defend, lion,clear
- Irmairma how to a girl's name is pronounced ir-ma. it is of old german origin, and the importance of irma ", in its entirety, universal". shortened form of a name, with irm(s) or erm(s), as ermintrude.,universal woman,universal, complete,all, everything
- NarasimhanMint, a plant where money is coined by authority of the government., Mint, a plant where money is coined by authority of the government.
- NarashimareddyThe defender of the mint plant, this plant is always under his protection., The defender of the mint plant, this plant is always under his protection.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name