- Name :Milla
- Meaning :Germanic - Hard Worker, Strong, Highborn Power, Industrious, Ambitious, A variant transcription of Millicent
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Milla
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Gabothe name gabo is a name of children . a nickname that sound like last names associated with the sculptors and architects naum gabo. if the model/actress milla jovovich gifts of his daughter the name of gabo, explained that it was a combination of their parents, of a name of galina and bogie.
- Kamillacamila, a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of camila is an "assistant priest". variant of camilla, which can be traced back to the most young people, supported in the pagan religious ceremonies. also the shape of the kamilah.
- MillarMill Worker; One who Grinds Grain; A variant form of Miller; An English and Scottish Surname, Mill Worker, One who Grinds Grain, A variant form of Miller, An English and Scottish Surname
- MilwardMill Guard; Guardian of the Mill; A variant form is Millard, Mill Guard, Guardian of the Mill, A variant form is Millard
- MillwardMill Guard; Guardian of the Mill; A variant form is Millard, Mill Guard, Guardian of the Mill, A variant form is Millard
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name