- Name :Miah
- Meaning :The much dearest person.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Miah
- Baruchbaruch as a name of children delivered at the bar of appearance. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of baruch is "blessed". biblical: one of jeremiah, baruch the scribe, the scribe-secretary. american philanthropist, bernard baruch.,blessed
- Nehemiahcomforted by god,for the consolation of yahweh,god has comforted,nehemiah as a name of children is very sen-ah-m & e-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nehemiah is "the comforter." biblical: the prophet assigned to take jews to return to jerusalem from exile in babylon. used by the puritanern.,the lord comforts
- RamiaBeautiful, Delightful, Captivating, Lovely, Night, Hebrew - God is exalted, A variant of Ramiah
- RamiahExaltation of the Lord; One of the many names of Lord Ram; An incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Exaltation of the Lord, One of the many names of Lord Ram, An incarnation of Lord Vishnu
- Dermotdermot as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin and meaning of dermot is "free man". the actor dermot mulroney. also the manner of jeremiah.,the form of diarmuid,free of envy
- JereDiminutive of name Jeremiah (May the Lord's name will be exalted)., Diminutive of name Jeremiah (May the Lord's name will be exalted).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name