- Name :Miah
- Meaning :The much dearest person.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Miah
- Baruchbaruch as a name of children delivered at the bar of appearance. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of baruch is "blessed". biblical: one of jeremiah, baruch the scribe, the scribe-secretary. american philanthropist, bernard baruch.,blessed
- RamiaBeautiful, Delightful, Captivating, Lovely, Night, Hebrew - God is exalted, A variant of Ramiah
- Nehemiahcomforted by god,for the consolation of yahweh,god has comforted,nehemiah as a name of children is very sen-ah-m & e-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nehemiah is "the comforter." biblical: the prophet assigned to take jews to return to jerusalem from exile in babylon. used by the puritanern.,the lord comforts
- Dermotdermot as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin and meaning of dermot is "free man". the actor dermot mulroney. also the manner of jeremiah.,the form of diarmuid,free of envy
- RamiahExaltation of the Lord; One of the many names of Lord Ram; An incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Exaltation of the Lord, One of the many names of Lord Ram, An incarnation of Lord Vishnu
- Jerriejerrie as a girl's name (also known as boy's name jerrie), is the old german and french origin, and the importance of jerrie is "spear ruler". diminutive of geraldine. also the manner of jeremiah.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name